Saturday, May 17, 2014

A few pictures...

Happy weekend! Today we had (my) family over to celebrate Oliver and a belated Mothers' Day. The boys are really lucky because their cousins (my sister's boys) are exactly the same ages as my boys. They even go to the same school! Needless to say, though, when they all get together, it is TOTAL chaos and boy-noisy. Now, after everyone as left, I am officially on strike and enjoying a beer!

 Here are a couple of photos from yesterday and today:

Lilacs... my favourite :)
Coolest car

My new Baboushka skirt :)

Oliver excavating dinosaurs

His archaeological finds

Our crabapple tree is finally blooming!

Our appletree is blooming too!

Yum... lemon cake....

... and more vanilla cake... this recipe is definitely a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. More cake - I defiantly need something sweet now. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... that is why I made it again ;)

      Delete