Saturday, May 31, 2014

The weekend so far..

Last night I played soccer again after a few weeks' break. It felt so good to be out on the pitch again with a bunch of fantastic women :) I was a little out of shape but, heck, that is motivation!
Andreas' coffee plant finally yielded his first harvest. Impressive... maybe a cup of espresso? A very small one?
Oliver is into chalk (unfortunately). Last night, before I left for my game, he decided to become Avatar... blue face and all! He also decided to chalk over half our balcony furniture... and the ground... and his toys... and my plants. Anyway, you get the idea ;)
Tonight is calm time. Tomorrow = 4 soccer games = nuts!
Have a nice evening!

Ready to go...

The pitch!

Andreas' coffee plant
The harvest

Oliver the Avatar ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment