Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy...

It is now early Saturday evening and our big plans are that we have no plans ;) All 3 boys had a soccer game today and Nicka is playing a second game tomorrow. I also played last night (that is why my last night's post was so late) and will possibly play for another 2 tomorrow...
Alexander had a great party sleep over last night- with very little sleep- and now all the boys, after being in the sun all day, are pretty knocked out :) We're having some home baked pizza and Andreas and I are enjoying a well-deserved beer. It is pretty quiet!
You know, it is really funny. When I was in my 20's and early 30's, a great weekend depended on how much action there was. Now, a great weekend depends on how much action there isn't. Happy weekend to you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment