Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Morning walk

Yesterday I had a meeting at a neighbouring hospital where my collaborator is a physician (yes, sometimes I actually work too). After parking in our kind of scary parking lot (see pictures for explanation), I was happy that it was a beautiful, warm morning and just fabulous for a walk to the hospital. Sometimes, I am amazed at how much green space that there is downtown Montreal. Most of these pictures were taken less than a kilometer north from one of the busiest shopping streets (rue Ste. Catherine) so you can see what I mean.
Wishing you all a great day :)

Flowering plant at our house

Statue with a Canadiens tattoo... Montreal is a hockey city! ;)

This was just beside my parking space... Needless to say, I was a bit relieved ;)

Stairway to heaven? ;)

My shadow

Towards downtown

My professional bag lady look ;)

My colleague really does have skeletons in his closet ;)

A field of Queen Anne's Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment