Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quiet morning

For some (stupid and unknown) reason, I woke up at 5am. Bummer is that today is a holiday here (Happy Canada Day!) so I should be sleeping in! The day is starting off to be a really hot one... it is supposed to be at least 31degreesC and I can believe it! Anyway, I took advantage of the alone time and sat outside, watching the neighbourhood wake up and catching up on my favourite blogs (which will be another post sometime soon).
I managed around 2 hours before Nicka woke up! He was followed by Alexander... and then Oliver.... and then, and then, and then......... Andreas ;) Lucky sleep in! It doesn't matter. I really enjoyed the silent morning, with my coffee and no one yelling MAMMMMMA! Ahhhhh....

Coffee in a Moomin cup :)

Our crazy grass

Petunias

Our cat on an early morning mission

Oliver's garden

Activity basket... overflowing, as usual!

My new gardening gloves... ready for action!

Boys, just waking up...

Nicka, awake now, and making faces

Oliver with his zombie face... have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fiona! They better be cute because it definitely keeps them out of trouble ;) You are so right about the little things. For my birthday, my middle son was disturbed that all I wanted was an hour on facebook without interuption. It was heaven, just like the bit of time that I caught on this day ;) Hope you find some time to yourself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that moomin cup ;)
    They are the cutest

    ReplyDelete