Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thundershowers = no swimming lessons

When we woke up this morning, the skies were rumbling! It wasn't even a question of finding out if the swimmng lessons would be cancelled... we all knew for sure that it would be a home day. I took Oliver into daycare so he could hang with his posse and he actually seemed to be happy to go ;) It is "car show and tell day" so he was excited for the trip in this morning, with all 3 fave cars in hand.
It never ceases to amaze me how much I can get done at home when I get a good home day in- even managed to bake some bread and cut Alexander's hair (NOT THE BANGS- his specific instructions)! I know that the boys are totally bored (yes, I am making them read again today) but, at least, they can appreciate that not going to the pool is the fault of Mother Nature, instead of Mother Boring at Home ;) Maybe they will be lucky and the storm will clear up for this afternoon...

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment