Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to the routine

Sorry about being MIA yesterday. We got home and everyone was so exhausted. Alexander asked to go to bed around 7:30pm and the other boys followed shortly afterwards- insert shocked face here. After tucking them in, I totally crashed on the couch and only got up to go to bed at 9:30 :) It was COSY!!!
Today I went back to work (!!??!!!) and it was kind of nice! I have to admit that, working from home all summer, I felt so out of the loop and a little bit overwhelmed for the start of the semester. It was nice to be in the environment and see other profs also stress out ;) See, students, it is not just you guys!! Misery loves company, I guess.... hehe!
We're now preparing a BBQ dinner... well... actually, Andreas is out with the BBQ and I am here, writing ;) Hope everyone had a great day... and a peaceful evening! Cheers!

On my way back to work...



No comments:

Post a Comment