Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hanging out during crazy times....

It has been another super busy weekend... Alexander and Nicka both had their end of the season soccer games/parties and I started my playoffs today. The party for Alexander's team was also my "thing" so I had to plan that... During all the craziness, Andreas and I managed to find about 5 minutes to hang out. We even took a picture to prove it ;)

 After all that, I am now enjoying a glass of wine, at home, and RELAXING :) Ahhhhh... What is the next bit of chaos on its way?  I am sure that there is something ;)

Happy end of the weekend to you all! See you on Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I sound like at rely nice weekend, hope you enjoyed it all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I also hope that you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete