Thursday, September 18, 2014

Being Batman...

Today, Oliver decided that he was Batman. He ran around with his jacket magically becoming his wings. He even sang the theme song... but only when he was not yelling "I am Batman!". Maybe I should take a lesson from my youngest son... I could use some Wonder Woman power on my side! I think that, from now on, I'll just yell "I am Wonder Woman" when I need it. Do you think that will work? ;) At least it is worth a shot!

Good night to you all!



I am Bat Man!

4 comments:

  1. It defiantly gonna work - but you have to shout rely laud and do it in all situations where you feel like it. :-D
    Some times one envy the imagination og kids and think... I used to have hat imagination to, where did it all go. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely respect his Batman attitude! Maybe I will shout it really loud... if they don't think that I am Wonder Woman, they will probably think that I am crazy ;)

      Delete
  2. We are all Wonder Womans and sometimes we have to look in the mirror and say it or yell it to remind ourselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ageeth, you are SO right! We ARE all Wonder Woman :) xx

      Delete