Sunday, March 29, 2015

Quiet start

Even though we really like that the boys are involved in lots of sports activities, after a whole winter of it, it is kind of nice to get a break when the seasons wind down (before the next ones begin!). Oliver's swimming is now finished so there are no more early Sunday morning rush-arounds so, today, we got to enjoy each other's company (and video games... who the heck am I kidding?) in the early morning sunshine. I had the chance to catch up on some of my favourite blogs, have some coffee and listen to the boys actually playing together (and not fighting... but that didn't last too long!).

Wishing you all a cosy and peaceful Sunday xox






3 comments:

  1. A lovely lazy Sunday morning and Brinja's blog on your screen :-)
    Nice to see how it was at your place at the time you undeciphered my Dutch blog post.
    And thanks for your trouble, which I really appreciate. It was for me this time just too much trouble, despite Google Translate! X
    I wish you a good and sunny week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You caught my blog visiting today! I have a daily routine, which always includes Brinja, you and Catarina! When I read posts in Danish, it is relatively easy. You were more of a challenge today but it was a fun one! Languages fascinate me :) Wish I had the time to learn more!
      May you also have a good and sunny week xox

      Delete
  2. Ohh, that looks so cosy. :-) There is nothing better then a lazy morning there there i all the time in the world. :-)
    Wishing you all a lovely an quiet Easter week. :-)

    ReplyDelete