Sunday, April 26, 2015

Our new room!

Our balcony in the back used to have a table on it. A fine table but definitely not very kid friendly because it had sharp corners... sharp corners that became rusty over the past winter....  Anyway, Andreas and I decided that, rather than an outside dining room, we wanted a new living room! Instead of replacing the dining table, we bought an outdoor sofa set :) Our house is pretty small so the extra space is appreciated... and I can absolutely picture us outside, coffee/wine in hand :)
It was a bit cool today but we used it anyway... I cannot wait for warmer weather...

Happy Sunday xox


A bit of paradise....

My spot

Coffee table on its way... :)

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful! It looks comfortable and I love the plants as well.
    An extension of your home; I hope you will enjoy for a very long (spring and) summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ageeth! I think that we will be using it a lot :)

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! The colors will brighten everything including moods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke! All we now need is a bit of warm sunshine ;)

      Delete
  3. What an good idea and WAUW.... it looks so good - I can imagine that your all are going to spend a lot of time out there. :-D Summer and sum com on :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! I will definitely spend a lot of time out there! We even bought a parasol, in case the sun is very strong! I am dreaming of summer..... :)

      Delete