Friday, May 29, 2015

Busy!

I don't know what is busier: the crazy semester or cleaning up after the crazy semester ;) Tomorrow, I am flying (yes, just me) halfway across Canada to give a 20 minute talk at a conference. My big motivation (besides the professional aspects, of course!): I get a hotel room TO MYSELF FOR ONE EVENING!!!! Yes, the TV channels that I like, a big bed to myself, a bathtub without the obligatory child yelling after me and a mini bar ;) I will be home on Sunday so I don't think that anyone will even notice that I am gone... except for, maybe, less nagging at our house ;)

See you in Winnipeg :)

Some "green" pictures from my way into work today:



4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the hours and the hotelroom and all that come with it - you deserves it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak skal du have! The quiet was a bit unnerving to be honest... that is scary ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great time the with the one of you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ageeth! I did enjoy having a quiet dinner with a cocktail... the girlie kind ;)

      Delete