Sunday, August 16, 2015

City

Yesterday, we took the boys for a little trip into the city so that we could take a walk around and experience a bit of Montreal life. I love the feeling of Montreal in the summer... so vibrant! We stopped at a great little sandwich shop on Prince Arthur, walked down Saint Denis and through the Quartier des Spectacles. Andreas and I wanted to continue on but, to the boys, it was like we were asking them to have their teeth pulled ;) We fooled them into a little detour and then headed for a quick stop at their (I mean, Andreas') favourite candy store. A great day!

Now, here is a little photo spam ;)





















4 comments:

  1. What an awesome day for you all! I love the mini-vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke! The few hours of doing something different definitely helps :)

      Delete
  2. I have an image in there, "in tow" ;-)
    You all look happy and I love what I you show of Montreal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ageeth! You should come and visit- see it in person! ;)

      Delete