Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hallowe'en weekend

This weekend was filled with ghosts, scary zombies (and not just me before my morning coffee), morph costumes, friends and lots of SUGAR! We had a lovely time trick-or-treating with friends in our neighbourhood and great socializing afterwards. The weather was on our side (ie: no rain, snow or -15C) and we also got to change our clocks and gain one hour more sleep! I'll take it :) This evening, after the kids are in bed, Andreas will take his share of the 20% candy tax and I will guiltless-ly eat the dark chocolate/almond bar that I bought to celebrate Hallowe'en ;)

Wishing you all a great week xox












2 comments:

  1. Scary!
    One chocolate bar each day keeps the doctor away ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least those are the rules for me.... ;) xox

      Delete