Friday, January 29, 2016

Sparkle on!

Since this past summer, Oliver has been asking for a sparkle car. This request started at the time that we bought the Honda (which he thinks is his because we first saw it on his birthday). In the beginning, I asked him if it were painted with a special colour. No... that wasn't it... Did it have stickers on it? No. Was it a police car (the lights)? No. Honestly, I had no idea what he was talking about (but that happens often) ;)

Earlier this week, we had to go back to the Honda dealership to visit our lovely mechanic... again... but that is another story :P Oliver asked again if, one day, we could buy a sparkle car. Trying to get to the root of it, I asked him to show me what the heck a sparkle car is. He pointed to the next door dealership. Finally, I got my answer:




He means Subaru!!!! I told him that maybe he can buy it with his allowance when he is 18. It seemed to satisfy him ;)

Keep on Sparkling! ;) xox

3 comments:

  1. First I thought that he was speaking og Mercedes but he is more (dont know what is in English) modest or??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought the same thing! His tastes are more reasonable ;)

      Delete