Sunday, March 20, 2016

A moment of silence

Yesterday, it just happened. I didn't plan for it but it happened anyway. I was shocked and bewildered by it. I was not quite sure how to handle the situation. I felt like a fish out of water... but I enjoyed it... maybe, I could even get used to it ;) Without planning, I found myself- get this- alone at home!!!! Oliver was away at a friend's house and Andreas went to the gym. Alexander and Nicklas were outside, playing with neighbourhood boys, and I was home alone :) Wow!
Honestly, I didn't even realize until I was on the phone with my friend, who was surprise at the no-noise background status at our house. When she suggested that I have enjoy a cup of coffee by myself, I looked around and realized that- heck!- I actually could. So I did ;) Then, as suddenly as it appeared, it was gone again......

Happy Sunday! xox



3 comments: