Monday, July 18, 2016

Home again

We had a fantastic trip! Even thought I am sorry that it ended, there is something for sleeping in one's own bed :)

I think that the last 45 minutes in the car were the hardest for the boys. Alexander just found out that Pokemon Go was finally released in Canada (for "not cool" people like me, see the description HERE) and he was literally panicking in the backseat ;) Nicka and Oliver had run out of movie patience and video game batteries by this point and just looking out the window was NOT an option (I tried that one) ;) Anyway, we were happy to be home... with such good holiday memories.

Happy Monday to all! I will be spending the day cleaning, doing laundry and easing back into home life xox



Hello, Montreal!

Final kilometer count :)


2 comments:

  1. Pokemon Go is actually quite fun - wish I count spend time with your boys :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome to come and play :)

      Delete