Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Last day

Today is the last day before we leave for our holidays! The keys have been picked up by our lovely house/dog/cat/fish sitters (thanks again... we owe you.... big time!), the laundry is in the machine, our last renos are being done, our new sofa has been delivered and my shopping list is done. All I need to do is pack our bags and my sanity ;)

We're heading off in the morning, driving to Prince Edward Island, via the GaspĂ© Penninsula. Don't worry.... you will get updates... and lots of photos. It will be a bit like you are all coming along ;)

xox


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited! I love driving :)

      Delete
  2. I wiss alle of you a enormous, fantastisk and awesome holiday - a bit jellies I am, but soon, weary soon I'll follow :-D

    ReplyDelete