Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What? Already?

Yesterday, I booked my first "after summer holiday" meetings at work. You mean that the holidays are done already?  Where did the holidays go? Why am I still tired? I had this LONG list of things to do this summer and most items have not been crossed out yet. I am still running around non stop to the summer activities (pool.. home... pool.... home.... pool.... home.... soccer, soccer, soccer.... swim meet... soccer.... repeat) and now I have work too? I have to wear real, non pool clothes again?AND shoes? You mean that a towel around your neck is not an appropriate fashion accessory? EEK! I am not ready yet ;)

I need to slow these last few days down.... How about 26 hours a day? ;)

Wishing you all a happy slowed-down Wednesday xox





1 comment:

  1. Its hard to realise that summer is over and all thous nice vacations are ending. Hope you enjoyed it all :-D

    ReplyDelete