Thursday, August 11, 2016

Attack of the morning storm cloud

This week, Alexander and Nicklas are doing a soccer camp. This means early mornings (well.. for them, it is an early morning), lots of exercise, lots of exercise in the hot sun (did I mention that it will be 34C today?) and evening practices with their respective teams. Needless to say, there are some majorly crabby boys in our house this week (even if they love their camp). This morning, when Nicka woke up, he stomped down the hallway. I greeted him with a "Good morning" and he grunted at me. Every question, including what he wanted for breakfast, was met with eye rolls- which, I have to say, he is an absolute master at. When he couldn't remember where he had plugged his tablet in, he scowled and, although he said that he didn't, I am almost positive that a not-so-bad-but-bad word came out of his mouth. In order to keep the peace, I silently moved into the kitchen and started to make lunches....

Today was the attack of the morning storm cloud ;)

PS: Once he got to his camp, he started to cheer up and the cloud lifted ;)



Portrait of Nicka this morning ;)



6 comments:

  1. We had our coldest 11th August ever with 15C :-(
    I wish you strength with your (almost) teens and no reactions is a very good response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow- I am sending you some summer! We went to 35C today and, with humidity, it went to 42C. I don't mind sharing ;)
      Thanks for sending me strength ;)

      Delete
  2. Please send som to Europe we only have around 15 at the moment and lots of rain - to cold if you ask me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS too cold! Sending you some heat! xox

      Delete
  3. Lovely with outdoor recreation and movement.
    It is to be read, and thus balance the atmosphere.
    Otto grandson genera mother on temperamentally, and it can be described the same way as you just done;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good luck with him ;) It takes lots of coffee ;) Go'dag til dig!

      Delete