Sunday, October 30, 2016

Friends

Sometimes, the boys don't fight and are actually a bit like friends. They can play together (even if it is a video game), help each other, have fun hanging out and enjoy each other's company. It doesn't happen often, so I appreciate every moment.

Excuse the dark photo but I didn't want to jinx the non-fighting time so I took the picture and quickly got the heck out of the little boys' room... and went back to my quiet cup of coffee.... :) I just needed to document the moment so that, when they start fighting again, I can remember this ;)

Happy day to you all! xox




3 comments:

  1. I love when boys just are have in fun togherter and now where they all are grownups, they still have lots of fun, when the ocanicaly get together :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when they actually hang out together. They have a lot in common (even if they don't want to admit it). It will be nice to see how it develops as they get older. Your family will be my inspiration xox

      Delete
  2. Dejlig stund, forstår godt du ønskede at forevige dette. Håber der blev plads til en ekstra kop kaffe ;-)

    ReplyDelete