Sunday, October 16, 2016

The party shirt

Over the years, I have made an observation: My boys love to have party shirt. What is a party shirt? you may ask...  A party shirt is a shirt that, from the get-go, is trouble. It is usually a shirt with a bold pattern... one that is bright, funky and... well...trouble. Alexander has at least one... a type of Hawaii-party-skater-cool-but-reeking-of-trouble shirt. Nicklas has inherited a few from Alexander and my hypothesis remains solid ;) This weekend, when we went to a second hand clothing store for Halloween costumes, Oliver found his own party shirt. I was hesitant to buy it but, naively, I thought: what can happen? Today, in his party shirt, Oliver succeeded in making the biggest mess-that-can-possibly-be-done-during-a-3-hour-playdate-with-his-friend. I knew that I regretted the party shirt purchase the second the two older boys came up from the basement shocked at the mess ;) Seriously, it was the shirt... I blame the shirt ;)

Wishing you all a great end to the weekend! Where the heck did it go? Just blame it on the shirt ;) xox


Oliver in his party shirt

3 comments: