Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Evening out

Yesterday was my last exam day... for my class, not for me... Hey- there has to be SOME bonus for all the years of study ;) So, until we go back in January, I am on my own time! Yes- I do have to correct, put together grades and organize my courses for next semester but I can be wearing my pajamas and slippers when I am doing it... and that makes a big difference ;) Anyway, to conclude this semester, the lab that I work with had a dinner party last night. So, between the time I left my office and the time the dinner started, I had the chance to walk around downtown Montreal and enjoy the holiday vibe :) It was festive- with all the lights- and, thankfully, not so cold out so walking around was very pleasant! Here is a bit of a photo spam from my walk... sorry for the blurriness... my phone does not like the foggy/drizzly air....

Happy Wednesday to you all xox
















4 comments:

  1. I do not know if you told what laboratory it is you are working on is just a little curious. I have 2 courses, of which 1 is a laboratory technician. I've been at a high school where I clarified and attended class in the laboratory. The students I had most to do was dean of students. They chose many directions within Scientist.
    Wonderful picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak! I sent you a message via Facebook xox

      Delete
  2. A walk in the snow - all voluntary, just because you had time....... You a getting to the snowy weather :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it is warm, I don't mind so much.... AND it was better than my window-less office ;)

      Delete