Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy 4th advent!

It was really nice... we got to start the day rush-free :) It doesn't happen often and, every once in a while, I would pretend for a second that we had to hurry to get somewhere and then- I know it sounds crazy- enjoy the fact that we actually didn't ;) A little bit like setting your alarm clock, just to be able to shut it off and enjoy going back to sleep again ;)
It is supposed to get to -24C tonight. Strange after the rain we had this morning! Hopefully, the weather will stabilize soon because the warm/cold/warm/cold is a bit hard on the system... plus you never know what to wear... and it is icy as crap.

On another note, can you believe this is the last advent?!??!! Christmas is right around the corner! This week, Alexander will have exams. I have exams (well.. not me but my students). Stressful. Nicka and Oliver have pajama day. Not so stressful ;) Friday will be a half day at school and I am hoping that I will have the chance to use the morning to submit most of my grades... to pick them up... and to be officially on holiday! :)

Wishing you all a great week ahead! xox




5 comments:

  1. Have a good week! It is way too cold for me in Canada, X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is way to cold for me as well ;) Happy week to you xox

      Delete
  2. And to party with the Whitty's!!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!!!!! No port allowed this time ;) xox

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot Celena and I wish you and your family a nice and relaxing week, without to much snow. Yes Christmas is just around the corner and I'm rely looking forward to spend some time off and just enjoy the last bit of this lovely year. :-D

    ReplyDelete