Thursday, January 5, 2017

Relief!

This morning, as I was rushing to leave the house, I pulled on my snow pants so I could manage the cold/long walk into work. Funny- the pants were really tight. Maybe it was the pants that I had on underneath? All the way into work, I started to stress out because the snow pants were REALLY tight- especially around my legs. OK- I know that, over the holidays, I was less active than usual. OK... there was more food too... OK... there was also more wine.... and chocolate... Did I mention that I was also less active? ;) Anyway, by the time I got into my office, I had a whole plan going on in my head about getting back on track and getting back into shape. Slipping off the pants, I noticed that the lining was a bit lighter than I remembered. Also, the tag was from a different brand... and had AB written on it... and was boys' size 14. What a relief! They are Alexander's pants!!! My day just got a whole lot better :)

Wishing you all a happy day! xox


Happiness is.... mistakenly wearing your kid's pants ;)

11 comments:

  1. And cheers to the bottle of wine and box of chocolate you'll eat tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Right after I wrote this, one of my students brought me a box of chocolate ;) I am also willing to share ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha...!! Fantastic! That could happen to me as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lesson: buy snow pants that do not remote resemble those of your children! ;) xox

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha, you godt of the hook - and now there I room for mor delicious food. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha haha - I remember well the time with 4 children and the first day after a holiday, there could be some standing with the wrong when they unpacked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du har ret! It was definitely a bad way to start the day ;) xox

      Delete
  5. Hello, this is my firs comment on your blog, because this is so funny!! love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Now I can laugh about it... at the moment, I was pretty stressed ;) Haha!

      Delete