Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall feelings

It has been busy... as usual... but I still think of this blog often. Actually, I write posts... but only in my head... and they never seem to make it as an actual entry ;)

Tonight is the first night that Andreas started bringing our plants inside. Although it is definitely more cold than a few weeks back (like when we had weather like this), it is still pretty green... please read: MUCH better than white ;)

Over the weekend, we finally rearranged our living room/dining room and kitchen area. Andreas originally said that he didn't want to make the changes... but I won... finally... and now we have a real dining room again :)

To make up for my blog neglect, here are a few pictures from the last week or so. Wishing you all much love from Montreal xox

























<3

No comments:

Post a Comment