Monday, October 23, 2017

Sunday in the sun

Lately, Alexander and Nicklas are really into football (American style). I would actually put Alexander in the obsessed category but, heck, I am not a football person so I probably don't appreciate it enough ;) So, in light of this new found interest, when I saw Montreal Alouettes tickets (our pro league) being sold for a school fundraising activity, I jumped on them. Luckily for us, instead of the usual crappy late October Montreal weather, we were blessed with 22C and sun. Even if you aren't a fan of the game (still not sure of my own status), you could still enjoy the beautiful weather outside.
Despite the TOTAL loss of the Als, we had a great day. Here are a few photos of the game, courtesy of Andreas because he hates the picture quality of my phone ;)

Happy Monday to you all xox


















No comments:

Post a Comment