Anyway, in honour of our Thanksgiving (see.. we spell "honour" differently here too... again, maybe just to be different? ;) ), I would like to take a quick moment before my family comes over to write about some things that I am thankful for:
1) My wonderful husband... yes, he comes first because- without him- I would not have item #2
2) My 3 beautiful (and bratty) boys
3) My extended family. Although I don't mention them often on the blog, I have wonderful family here, in Sweden, and- more recently "rediscovered"- in Germany.
4) My wonderful friends. I am genuinely blessed because most of them actually "get" me... and, if they don't, they pretend it doesn't matter anyway ;)
5) Lovely autumn weather. I love autumn and it just seems slower this year. Yum!
6) My job... I do love it... even if I get emails from students on Sunday mornings... when it is a holiday... and they expect an answer NOW ;)
7) My house... even though it is small, it is filled with love :)
8) Health... because we often take it for granted... until we don't have it anymore.
9) The ability to turn on... and off... our internet ;)
10) Soccer... because it keeps me sane... even more than wine (which should be on this list too!)
11) Wine... because it also keeps me sane....
12) All of you who share in my day to day xox
|Still green.... <3|
|Look... they are actually playing outside... together.... because I turned off the internet ;)|
|The other 2 were still playing football so I didn't want to interrupt them for this photo. Oliver humoured me... and he wanted so show off his "party shirt" ;)|